The project “Sustainable Tourism Innovation Through Hybrid Project Management (HyPro4ST) ” is a three-year project co-funded by the European Union under the Erasmus+ Programme, KA2: Cooperation Among Organizations and Institutions: Alliances for Innovation (Agreement Number: 101056300 — HyPro4ST — ERASMUS-EDU-2021-PI-ALLINNO).
The project aims to:
- Develop a new job “Sustainable and Hybrid Project Manager” profile for the Sustainable Tourism Sector
- Upskill professionals in sustainable, hybrid, digital, creative and entrepreneurship project management.
- Helping alleviate the job losses, inequalities, and other risks.
- Build a talent pipeline that tourism sector can mine for future growth.
- Upscaling of VET and higher education trainers’ skills, to be able to adapt to the tourism labour market needs.
This multi-stakeholder partnership, comprising of 17 partners from 6 European countries, develops all the outputs in 7 EU languages, ensuring their cross-border transferability.